INFO1110 Introduction to Programming
- For this assignment, you will write a game that simulates a wild goose chase.
- The player will control a goose - a creature - that moves from one location to another, while avoiding other creatures that wish to harm it.
- The goose may attempt to frighten other creatures into running away (permanently) by honking at them, though some creatures will be more diffiffifficult to frighten than others.
- If the goose is caught by another creature that it cannot frighten, the player loses.
- If the goose successfully navigates to a location that allows it to flflee from the other creatures, or successfully frightens away all other creatures on the map, the player wins.