ITECH7413 Supply Chain Management
ITECH7413 Supply Chain Management - Team Assignment
TASK and Due Week
Group Presentation (Due Date - Week 10 – Allocated Laboratory)
Learning Outcomes Assessed: K4, K5, S1, A1, A2, V1, V2
Group Report (Due Date – Week 11 Sunday 11:55pm)
Learning Outcomes Assessed: K1, K2, K3, K4, S1, A1, A2, V1, V2
Group Members: Min Three and Max four members in the group ( please contact Lead Lecturer/ Lecturer or Coordinator if only two people left after all groups in the lab; Students must be from the same lab to form a group)
Write a research report of about 3000 words focusing on one of the following topics
1. How to reach next level of supply chain by AI, IoT and Blockchain?
2. How blockchain architectures streamline accounting for supply chain ?
3. How machine learning can transform the Supply Chain?
The report should be well researched and written in accordance with APA referencing style.
Form a group of between 4 members. The following are the deliverables in this project:
1. Each group is expected to choose one of the above topics and write a research report of about 3000 words.
2. Each report should referenced a minimum of 15 peer reviewed journal articles and conference papers.
3. Final deliverable consists of a presentation (10%) in week 10 and a research report (15%) in week 11.
4. Presentation of your findings in this project would be of about 20-minute duration.
5. Every student is expected to submit a short report to their lecturer stating their contribution to their team. Lecturers reserve the right to reduce a student’s mark if their contribution to their team is deemed insubstantial.
6. Each team is expected to present their report findings as part of the “Team Report Presentation” assessment task during week 10. You are reminded to read the “Plagiarism” section of the course description. Your essay should be a synthesis of ideas from a variety of sources expressed in your own words.
7. All reports must use the APA referencing style. University Referencing/Citation Style Guide:
The University has published a style guide to help students correctly reference and cite information they use in assignments (American Psychological Association (APA) citation style, http://www.ballarat.edu.au/aasp/student/learning_support/generalguide/print/ch06s04.shtmlor Australian citation style
8. Reports are to be presented in hard copy in size 12 Arial Font and doublespaced. Your report should include a list of references used in the essay and a bibliography of the wider reading you have done to familiarize yourself on the topic.
9. Report Submission: Hard-copy to tutors/lecturers assignment box in week11.Double- sided printing for the hard-copy is encouraged in order to save paper. Declaration should be done to declare how much (percentage) each of the team has contributed to the report.
10. A passing grade will be awarded to assignments adequately addressing all assessment criteria. Higher grades require better quality and more effort. For example, a minimum is set on the wider reading required. A student reading vastly more than this minimum will be better prepared to discuss the issues in depth and consequently their report is likely to be of a higher quality. So before submitting, please read through the assessment criteria very carefully.